The Housing Authority of Bergen County (HABC) is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications online for our housing programs. To better serve you, we have developed a single streamlined application. Please carefully read all the instructions below to ensure successful completion and submission of your application(s).
Please read all instructions completely before proceeding.
- HABC will only accept one application – per waitlist – per household.
- Be sure to choose which waitlist you are applying to and read the eligibility requirements.
- If you incorrectly or incompletely fill out an application, you will be required to make corrections prior to a successful submission.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt for each waitlist you apply.
- To maintain your information and remain on the waiting list, you must notify the Housing Authority of any change in your mailing address, household composition, and household income. You can submit them at https://habcnj.org/waiting-list-status-inquiry-and-update/ . Changes will not be accepted by telephone.
- Concerns or comments regarding your application should be sent via email to email@example.com.
All applicants are subject to all regulations and policies governing housing with the Housing Authority of Bergen County.
If you do not have Internet access you may visit the following location for assistance:
Housing Authority of Bergen County
One Bergen County Plaza, 2nd Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601
8:30 am to 4:30 pm – Monday thru Friday
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the Housing Authority.
The Housing Authority of Bergen County is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.