Welcome to the Online Waitlist Application for the Housing Authority of Bergen County
Current Open Waiting Lists
- Emerson Veteran Supportive Housing- Veterans Only
- Hasbrouck Heights Senior Housing - Hasbrouck Heights Residents ONLY May Apply
- Lehmann Gardens - Disabled Applicants Only
- Franklin Villa Apartments - Veterans Only
The Housing Authority of Bergen County (HABC) is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications online for our housing programs. To better serve you, we have developed a single streamlined application. Please carefully read all the instructions below to ensure successful completion and submission of your application(s).
Please read all instructions completely before proceeding.
- HABC will only accept one application – per waitlist – per household.
- Be sure to choose which waitlist you are applying to and read the eligibility requirements.
- If you incorrectly or incompletely fill out an application, you will be required to make corrections prior to a successful submission.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt for each waitlist you apply.
- To maintain your information and remain on the waiting list, you must notify the Housing Authority of any change in your mailing address, household composition, and household income. You can submit them by registering for the Applicant Portal at Applicant Portal. Changes will not be accepted by telephone.
- All applicants are subject to all regulations and policies governing housing with the Housing Authority of Bergen County.
Concerns or comments regarding your application should be sent via email to email@example.com.
If you do not have Internet access you may make an appointment to use one of our Self Service Kiosks.
Please call 201-336-7600 to schedule an appointment.
Housing Authority of Bergen County
One Bergen County Plaza, 2nd Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the Housing Authority.
The Housing Authority of Bergen County is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
Hasbrouck Heights Senior Housing
245 Hamilton Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
HASBROUCK HEIGHTS RESIDENTS ONLY MAY APPLY
- Two story complex designed for Senior Citizens, 62 years of age or older
12-14 Sulak Lane
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
*Disabled residents/Wheelchair preference.
- 31 one bedroom units
- 4 two bedroom units
- This garden apartment complex is specifically designed for people who use wheelchairs
Emerson Veteran Supportive Housing
324 Main Street
Emerson, NJ 07630
* Veterans Only
- 14 Units for Disabled Vets
- 7 buildings, 2 apartments per building
- Senior Activity Center on premises
- Preference is given to homeless veterans and Bergen County veterans with service connected disabilities
- Eight One Bedroom Apartments are set aside for special needs disabled and/or homeless veteran households.
- Applications currently available to Veterans Only.